ECD's contributions and programs are made possible through the generous support of our sponsors.
Carolyn Brehm and Richard Boucher
How you can help ECD
- Make a tax-exempt donation to support an annual event or create a new program.
- Make a multi-year pledge to insure continuity and quality of programs.
- Target your support to specific educational programs.
- Donate in-kind services, such as meeting rooms for programs, or host American
- Foreign Service officers on training assignments.
The Executive Council on Diplomacy is a non-profit educational organization under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. ECD’s audited financial statements, prepared annually by Polan & Hollis, LLC, are available upon request.